Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Final Word

Sorry for the lack of blogs this week. It was a busy week.

I'll be heading to today's Atlanta Falcons-San Francisco 49ers game early Sunday morning, and I will be sending a few blogs from the game, so check in throughout Sunday afternoon. I'll also be posting my postgame quotes shortly after I get out of the locker room.

There really isn't much to be said heading into the game. The Falcons need to win. Period. San Francisco is a great team to get one against. Running back Frank Gore is a game-time decision because of injury, but I expect him to be out there causing problems for the Falcons. Tackle Jonas Jennings, however, is likely to be on the sidelines, so that definitely opens things up for the Birds.

Let's hope good news comes around 4 p.m. Sunday. Falcons 23, 49ers 17.

No comments: